Thursday 9 June 2011

Thursday, 9th June 2011, day 12

Well sure enough Miss Lola has indeed starting dropping lots and lots of feathers all over the place today, poor lil sausage :-/ So out of all of my birds the only one who really needs to moult is Ellie, and she is the only one keeping hold of her feathers!
The hand rearing formula I ordered last night has been sent via courier so that it arrives tomorrow, fabulous fabulous ebay seller :-)
Lola's been eating quite well today, she scoffed about 15 live mealworms in mere seconds love her! Just as well really after the weight loss. She's been pretty active today, pootling about in the garden, indulging in a spot of digging, although I was thinking earlier that I am pretty sure she hasn't had a dustbath for quite some time!
She did have a small amount of food in her crop when she got up this morning, but as she is still eating, drinking and pooing ok I have kept her off the metoclopramide.
No egg

No comments:

Post a Comment