Saturday 11 June 2011

Friday, day 13, 10th June 2011

Didn't update last night as I took to my sick bed!
Miss Lola is in full moult and looks very sorry for herself.
The hand rearing formula (nutri bird A19, high energy) arrived by courier, and although she wasn't all that impressed by eating it out of a bowl she did at least try a bit. I've found that mixing it in with wet mash means she will at least have a pick at it.
She put on 5g in the previous 24hours which is fabulous, at least it is heading in the right direction, the weight loss has been worrying me silly. I am going to weigh her every day for the moment as this needs closely monitoring. I think I will try and get an appt with Greg at the vets just to give her a check over and make sure everything is ok.
She had a little bit of food in her crop when she got up.
No egg

No comments:

Post a Comment